Sometimes I very much doubt whether in the future anyone will be interested in all my tosh. “The unbosomings of an ugly duckling” will be the title of all this nonsense.
Ever at a loss for what to journal? Do you tend to write the same ol', same ol'..."Yesterday, it rained and I sat around wishing it was sunny. " As you journal, do you hope no one ever reads it? Well, this week, if you answered "yes" to any or all the above, get ready for a push in a new direction.
First: Here is your prompt for your "journal entry" : The Power of Three
Second: Pick one to write about
- Three things you can’t go without.
- Three countries you'd never live in.
- Three favorite book characters.
- Three favorite things to wear.
- Three things you want in a relationship.
- If you had to evacuate your home because of a natural disaster, what three things would you take with you?
- Three pet peeves.
- Three things you’d do if you weren’t so afraid.
- Three favorite TV shows.
Three: Post it on your blog by next Monday, send the link to me at firstname.lastname@example.org; in the subject line put "Power of Three." I will publish your blog links in next week's post and off we all go visiting each other's blogs to read your journal entry.
No blog??? Send your journal entry to me directly, and I'll post it with mine, here.
Gentle Reminder: The only way this works is if we are all courageous!